We Should Protect Our Lights.

“There is light as long as you can keep watching the day you close your eyes all there will be is darkness”

This was his last words.
Prithvi was not the one you would expect these words from. He was more kind of a guy who lived his life at fullest but something was wrong with him in recent days. He would wander here and there with a pale look on his face lost into his thoughts. Although I knew him for few days he had become a good friend of mine so I asked him about his behaviour and if there is something wrong but he always said: “it's nothing”. He would go away than saying he had some work and our meeting lowered day by day.

He then stopped coming to that place Where we used to hang out. I used to go there daily to check if he came. On the inside I knew what was wrong with him my friend Prithvi had an incurable disease which he told me when we were drunk and I said “I wish I could live a life like you without tension doing what I love” to which he replied “Go on follow your dreams cause you never know when is your last day” and he told me about his disease. He was such a great guy that he used help all he used to make everyone laugh and encouraged everyone but life had something else planned for him.

Days had passed but Prithvi never came back but I continued my visit to our place. There was a big old tree its leafs kept falling just like Prithvi it had few leafs left on its branches. Which I knew very well so I kept my search on and one day on our place Prithvi was there I ran towards him happily but Prithvi was not feeling good I told him to let's go to hospital but all he said was “I failed to protect my light” i said “don't worry Prithivi I'm with you I'll take you to hospital” Prithvi replied “There is light as long as you can keep watching the day you close your eyes all there will be is darkness” “So protect your light go shine and make this world a better place” few leafs left on the old tree fell 4,3,2 and 1 all the leafs had fallen and as well my friend Prithvi fallen to the hands of god.

I started Prithivi Foundation to help people in a difficult situation and in depression by helping them with their dreams. While Prithvi is gone.
“I protect my light”
So go on live your dreams believe in yourself and one day you'll shine like the stars.
@Askdwriter
askdwriter.blogspot.in

INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog